Sweet Potato Toast




On my journey to cutting out some inflammatory foods like dairy and gluten for the time being as I want to see how my body reacts. I found a great substitute for toast. This is so simple and easy I'm surprised I haven't tried it before!
.
Sweet potato toast. 
.
Simply slice your sweet potatoes length wise, drizzle with a little olive oil and sea salt and roast for 35-40 minutes face down. I did this over the weekend so I could easily grab my potatoes during the week. 
.
Then top half the potato with 1 tsp natural PB + a sprinkle of cinnamon and sliced banana. 🍌 Can you say yum?! This is my new FAVORITE! It's so sweet it tastes like a cheat but it's not! 

Check out my "SIMPLE + HEALTHY MEALS FOR REAL MOMS COOKBOOK eBOOK" for more recipes the whole family will enjoy!

Enjoy! 






Click here to start cooking SIMPLE + HEALTHY MEALS!

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram